Weather-resistant transportable emergency and service telephone IP66, with robust IP66 handset with coiled cord, 1 metal automatic dialing push button, in a robust industrial housing TLP401M1
- Keyboard and / or 1 automatic dialing button
- Automatic dialing of reserve numbers in case of missing response
- Red LED indicating "online" or "incoming call"
- blue LED indicating fault conditions
- Programming: 100% by DTMF
- TelDia® remote diagnostic software
Audio test and local diagnostic. The XCS-91-30 smart electronic card is equipped with the local audio test function to perform a periodic analysis of the microphone and the earpiece. Certain other parameters are periodically tested and memorized to be available during a remote interrogation by the TelDia® software.
TPL401 is a transportable watertight telephone, available in analog and VoIP version. Generally used for maintenance services and patrols, offers all the services of our Smart telephones, including the AFD (Automatic Fault Detection) function.
- TLP401 analog
- TLP401-ip VoIP
TLP402 Transportable BC-BCA
TLP402 is a transportable watertight telephone, available in analogue version, with dual simultaneous functions, (Hot-Line and Service) selectable by a rotary switch. Generally used for maintenance services and patrols, offers all the performances of our Smart versions, including the AFD (Automatic Fault Detection) function.
- TLP402 Analog Dual Function